Cinco de Mayo London presents…
Celebrating the victory of the Mexican army over the French empire has become a great excuse to eat, drink and dance Mexican across the world, and what better way to do that, than with authentic tacos, craft beers and chocolate tamales. All that with the added atmosphere of handcrafted bunting, place mats and a specially curated playlist.
Order your box (UK shipping on 29th of April or 3rd of May depending if you would like it for weekend fiesta or actual 5th of May)
- El Nopalito Tacos al pastor Kit for 2: A traditional street food taco, tacos al pastor are Mexico City’s king of tacos. Pork marinated in spices. Contains: Onion & coriander, 10 corn tortillas, frijoles, grilled pineapple, lime, 250gr of pastor pork, lime, salsa roja & totopos. Vegetarian option available on request.
- Mexican Mama Chocolate tamales x 4: Traditional fresh tamales made from corn masa wrapped and steamed in a corn leaf made with Mexican cocoa for a rounded and delicious Mexican flavour.
- 2 x Loba Mexican Craft Beers from Mexican Mama: Lovingly made in Guadalajara, Mexico, Loba craft beers are a must try for Mexican food lovers, they provide the perfect match to your taco meal. Alfa (India Pale Ale lager) and Loba Clandestina (Lager) are included in the box.
- MexiKitsch 2 x placemats and a set of festive bunting: Mexikitsch who makes handcrafted Kitsch with Mexican hands in the heart of London has designed specially, this reusable festive bunting and 2 x placemats so your instagram photos are complete with surrounding atmosphere.
- Movimientos London exclusive playlist QR Code to soundtrack your fiesta: Movimientos are London’s ultimate Latin fiesta bosses, and their very own DJ Cal Jader, has created an exclusive Spotify playlist you can scan and listen, dancing shoes a must!
- Cinco de Mayo History sheet by Piastro Kitchen: Mexican food anthropologist and a teacher with a passion for cooking and reading will provide you reading material to find out more about Cinco de Mayo, and how it has now become a fiesta phenomenon.
This Box was curated by Cinco de Mayo London and MexiBrit, Salud!